24U Plug-In AutoInstaller removes your pain from using plug-ins in a multi-user environment. This utility simply automates installation, registration, and updates of all the plug-ins you use in your multi-user FileMaker Pro solutions. It comes pre-configured for 24U FileMaker Pro plug-ins, but it can be used for other 3rd party plug-ins as well.
No more manual installation of plug-ins on client machines, no more complicated scripting for every single plug-in to be auto-updated from server. 24U Plug-In AutoInstaller will update, install, and register all the plug-ins your solution requires. The only thing you have to do is to perform a single external script.
What is new in the version 2.2:
- Runs clean in read-only server environment
- Runs clean in multi-user server environment
- Added ability to update renamed plug-ins
- Improved stability
FileMaker Pro Compatibility:
- Simplifies automated update/installation of plug-ins in networked solutions
- Requires absolutely no script editing to install all your plug-ins
- Automatically registers (unlocks) all your plug-ins with serial numbers
- Lets you to specify both minimum and maximum required version
- Simple configuration for all plug-ins, all features, and all platforms
- Pre-configured for auto-installing 24U Software plug-ins
- Support for updating old-style plug-ins on Mac OS X
We're excited by the new way FileMaker 12 can install plug-ins. It's now so easy that AutoInstaller is not needed any more.
- Client: FileMaker Pro 7.0 or FileMaker Developer 7.0; Windows 2000 SP4 or Mac OS X 10.2.8
- Server: FileMaker Server 7 running on Windows 2000 Server or Mac OS X 10.2.8